Monday, March 19, 2012

Challenge #26 anything goes

Hello again, we hope you had a great weekend. This is a first here at UYS. This weeks challenge has
no rules, no restrictions. Use whatever you want from your stash.

I have been wanting to make a canvas project for a little while so I thought this
was the perfect week to give it a go.

I've had this canvas for years so I'm happy I finally used it. I also broke out some old
making memories paint to make a colour wash.

What are you going to make this week?


Lynne

I have noticed lately that circles are making a comeback as a central part of a layout. I have a current special CK issue and there is a layout with circles as a design element on just about every page. So I found a sketch that I liked and did this layout. Who says that pictures have to be square or rectangular?



Bronwyn

I REALLY wanted to use this darling Basic Grey Santa Claus paper because I  ADORE those bagpipe-playing Santas seen at the bottom.  I have scrapped almost all of my Christmas 2011 pics so this was one of my last chances to use it.  These pictures feature all of the food we made and consumed on Christmas Eve Day.
I used a sketch from Sketch Support for my layout.

Barb
Once again, I'm a little late to the party. Last week we were away on vacation so I wasn't able to get to this challenge until yesterday. You know what they say ... better late than never.

For this challenge I pulled out a Basic Grey kit and pretty much just used the design in the kit along with all the products. I know, I'm cheating a little, but it works when you're short on time, and since this is an anything goes challenge, this qualifies.


We would love it if you shared your project here with us so don't forget to
link it up using Mr. Linky below.

23 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for a fun challenge and doing all the work it takes to bring the challenges to us!

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful Creations by The DT! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge and for such great DT work! Judy x

Create With Joy said...

Beautiful challenges - thanks for hosting!

Jennipher said...

Thanks for this fun challenge. My first time playing along.

Samantha said...

My friend Jennipher above just turned me on to your challenge how fun

AmyT said...

Great challenge. Awesome project inspiration.

Sassy said...

The DT projects are awesome!

krcmasterpiece said...

Love your work! I'm playing along.

Margaret said...

I'm playing along this time. Thanks for the challenge.

Parables of a Crafter said...

Great challenge this week!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for another great challenge.

Lisa Rea said...

Great stuff! I love what the DT came up with.

http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com/

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thanks for a great challenge!

Lynn Holland said...

I hope the clocks I made on my WHATS ON MY WORKDESK TODAY posting count. Making them was a first for me as is this challenge.
I found it through Ramona's blog after she left some lovely comments for me on my stuff.
Have a nice creative week everyone.
Lynn
http://www.oneimadeearliertoday.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

Thanks for hosting this any thing goes challenge. Love all the wonderful creations by the DT.

Bettina L. said...

Fab challenge. Love it;)

Margaret said...

All the DT projects are so cute. Thanks for hosting this challenge and thanks for stopping by my blog Joy.

cheryl said...

love all the DT,projects,super inspiration,hugs Cherylxxx

Georgiana said...

Just found your challenge site. Yeah! Great DT projects.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Elizabeth said...

Just discovered your site too and like the fun challenge - the DT projects are terrific. Elizabeth

Debra said...

Thank you for the challenge. Your DT provides great inspiration. I totally need to use my stuff!

Debra

krcmasterpiece said...

Hi! I've uploaded my link. I love my cute birthday cake!