Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Did You Bring the TICKETS??

Hi All. Bronwyn here. Sorry about the delay in posting, but this long weekend has totally thrown me off! So here I am on Tuesday doing MONDAY'S new challenge!!

This week I challenge all of you to use "tickets" on your creation. Interpret it however you want - just get started!!
Here is my layout using ticket-covered paper and ticket-shaped clear-stamp from Imaginisce.



Barb
I was able to dig deep into my stash and use up some older maya road sheer tickets for this one. I backed the tickets on red so that they would show up and match the paper used on the layout. Unfortunatley it didn't photograph very well. I will try again later and update my photo.



Lynne
Sorry it took me so long to add my layout. I found these cool tickets on a piece of patterned paper and thought it would highlight these photos fro a trip to a corn maze back in 2006. I guess it was about time I scrapped them, don't you think?


No comments: