Monday, September 3, 2012

Challenge #50 -Crossing through the Color Seasons

Hi everyone.  Lynne here.
Labor Day weekend is here,  Summer is unoffically over and it is the unofficial start of fall.  So, my color challenge for you this week is to cross those seasons using Navy Blue, which is a very summer color, and Orange (peach, apricot, tangerine - you choose), which is a very Autumn color.   Here is my example of my youngest taken on her first day at college.


 I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  Have fun!

Barb
I love using this colour combination. Thanks, Lynne, for the challenge.
I have a hard time getting a good picture of my boys when they're together. On this occasion it was no different.



Use Your Stuff has a guest designer this month.
 Please welcome Theresa Sweet.

Theresa is primarily a card maker who likes to scrapbook,
she is also a mother of one fabulous daughter who is starting grade seven this year.

Welcome Theresa!

Bronwyn

Here I am - last to the party again!
Blue and orange- perfect for pics of our family's recent trip to NYC- specifically a stop in Central Park.  


2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

I like the blue and orange combo...great job on the layouts.

tiffany said...

fun color combo, and great examples from the DT! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's