Monday, November 5, 2012

Challenge #59 - Christmas or Holiday themed

Hello and welcome!

We're here with our new challenge and this time we want to see your Christmas or Holiday themed projects.
Easy, right!?

Joy


Remember you can link up any type of holiday project. Cards, layouts, a home decor piece you've made or maybe a holiday inspired gift you are sending to a friend. We loved to see them!


Lynne
I don't make projects for gift-giving, nor do I make cards,  
So, I stuck to my comfort zone and did a holiday layout about my son and daughter-in-laws tree 
with the Jewish Star of David hanging with the all the other ornaments 
and the Chanukah wrapped gifts below the tree.    


Bronwyn


I love holiday- themed layouts - the product available is always so delicious and the pics of the kids from this time of year are always adorable!!








2 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Im a new follwer and I just linked up:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.