Monday, December 2, 2013

Challenge #112 - Butterflies

Here in Southern Ontario we are quickly moving into winter. This week we had some snow that has stayed with us for a number of days. I'm hopeful it will be a white Christmas this year.

My scrapbooking seasons tend to fall a bit behind the actual season because I'm always late in printing my photos so this weeks' challenge is to use some butterflies on your project.

I did this layout about my youngest daughter. She'd just had her haircut in preparation for going back to school and was just about to turn 12.

Milena



I had bought this butterfly die cut from Stampin Up and hadn't really had a chance to use it yet.  This was a perfect opportunity.

Julie
My Butterfly Canvas is all recycled or uses bits left over from other projects.



Amanda

Butterflies are a must on many of my feminine and/or wedding layouts. I used my favorite butterfly punch from Creative Memories to create a few butterflies for this layout of my dear friend on her wedding day. I also used a butterfly sticker that I have had in my stash for a long time!

 
Barb
 
Once again, I'm a little late to this party. Better late, than never, though, right?  For this challenge I used some chipboard butterflies to emellish this page of my mom and I.
 
 

1 comment:

Isbaha said...

Beautiful projects !