Monday, July 7, 2014

Challange #143 - Leaves

Hello all, Michelle here. This week is my turn and the theme is LEAVES. Stamp it, stick the leaves down or create with some stencils.. whichever method that will use up your stash to show the leaves! I had used this Tim Holtz Stamper Anonymous set as my background stamp, clearly seeing the leaves. To achieve those colors, I used 3 distress inks. Come play along!



Here are some DT inspirations for you.


Renee
For this challenge, I used a leaf wreath cut file that I got in the Silhouette store to make a circular monogram card.  I also used the same monogram to decorate the square envelope.

Tammy
For the challenge, I created this cute little ATC.  I found some fun leaf DP and then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added some glittered chipboard butterflies.

Amanda

I'm pulling one out of my previous layouts for this one. It's been such a busy month and I apologize for not getting a current example completed but wanted to provide something nonetheless! For this layout of dh and I being silly with the dog I used my Cricut to cut out some leaves.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.