Monday, June 22, 2015

Challenge Highlights #188 Colour Me Happy

Firstly thank you all for taking part in my Colour Me Happy challenge.  I was so touched to see so many gorgeous entries.  Each and every one so unique and different and highlighting so much creativity. This is truly the hardest part for me, trying to choose only a few to highlight.  In my eyes you are ALL winners! I have loved seeing each and everyone of your great creations,  So thank you again for joining in my challenge.  My choices were made to highlight just a few of the many different elements that were added to your submissions:







Thank you all again so much and please ladies don't forget to grab your pin from the sidebar.  Have a wonderful day :)

Hugs

Shirl




1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow so pleased you liked my card and i enjoyed making it thanks again