Monday, October 26, 2015

Challenge #197 - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Hello everyone!!! Die Cuts and/or Punches are the theme for our challenge. You can use these alone or combined in any way for your creation. Here is our inspiration...

Martha Lucia, I combined two different die cuts. The branches are called Bamboo Sticks and the White Die Cut is Spring Window. both from DieNamites. I used distress ink to create the sunset behind of the window and whisper white cardstock for the layers of card.




Majo

I used the new Sizzix dies for my card. I added some lace, a metal snowflake and a sentiment from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.


I used my spellbinders dies to cut out some of the leaves that I had stamped on a scrap piece of paper and the scalloped piece on the lower left corner.

Renee



Amanda

I used my Creative Memories border punch for the top and bottom borders on this layout.



3 comments:

Majo said...

Beautiful takes on the challenge, ladies ... as always ;)

Unknown said...

Fantastic DT Creations. That uggly sweater by Majo is fantastic!! Love the added lace and the charm too!! What a great card.. perfect colors! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
{DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for a fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx