Monday, November 2, 2015

Challenge #198 - Use Old Stash!

My turn!  So many new pretty scrappy things are released all the time to tempt us, 
but I want to see some OLD stash you forgot about, or
have been hoarding or saving because it's too pretty to use!
 Or maybe it's not pretty enough to use?  
Well~ dig it out and use it up anyway!
(What better way to make room for new goodies???)

Karrie
One of my favourite tricks to use up old stash is do some new techniques
and put it together with vintage photos.
My background paper is MME from 2007.  "Bohemian" and the "29th St Market"
lines had super thick cardstock that is perfect for doing mixed media on!


Shirley

I agree Karrie!  I had no trouble at all finding lots of scraps of patterned paper & buttons to create the layout below.



I have a ton of old stash that I have been trying to work through! I can't get rid of any of it, because I just may need it one day... Right?! The papers on this card are from a company that is no longer in business and the copyright says 2006. I have hoarded this piece of reindeer paper since then, because it was just too cute to use up!

1 comment:

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Cool, I love this kind of challenge because my ever growing stash needs to be used up. thanks. great inspiration design team...