Monday, June 6, 2016

#225 Colour Challenge


Hi, this is Beth. Heather is recuperating from surgery, so I'm bringing you the details of her awesome color challenge for this week.

I looked through my paper stash and found retired Stampin' Up! colors Green Galore and Orchid Opulance and current color Bermuda Bay.  These are the closest I could come to Heather's color choices.  Feel free to use any brand of paper or ink and use similar colors already in your stash.  We can't wait to see what you come up with.  Heather we wish you a speedy recovery!  Please see all the design team's creations below.


Here are some ATC cards that Heather created:




Gail

Here's my card. I made my own background paper (under the "life is good" diecut) using alcohol inks.  


Julia

I dug deep into my stash to find a paper kit with the correct colors, it's from Cloud 9 Designs from 2007...yes 2007. Don't forget to stop my blog to see the close-ups.


Majo

I used Darkroom Door stamps for the background and the image my card. The sentiment is a stamp by Skipping Stones Design.



I so LOVE these colors.  I had such a fun time with this challenge.  I had some wooden letters in my project bin that I have had for some time.  I have finally made good use of them :)  Made with Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies and paper from the Enchanted Sea Collection.  Stop by my blog to see all of the details!


Khristina 

I absolutely love these colors but I had a hard time creating a layout using them. There are not nearly enough purple scrapbooking products in this world in my opinion. Here is the layout that I ended up creating. I can't wait to see what you create.




I love the colors Heather chose for this challenge.  Here's my quick and easy 3x3 card.


I love this color combination and was surprised how much of the mint green I found in my stash




No comments: