Monday, October 17, 2016

Challenge #238 - Mixing up the Stamps

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia hosting the blog this week.

Welcome to a new challenge theme! This week we have a special theme using stamps. You can create any kind of project mixing your stamps, combining two or more images or stamp sets in your project. Easy and fun!

Here is my project


On this card I used two different stamps, the first to stamp the banner  and the second to stamp the sentiment. HERE you will find a complete steps to create this card.


I used a sentiment stamp, an image clear stamp, and a digi stamp




Majo

I have used a Rubber Dance Stamp for my main image, a sentiment from PI. The little white flowers on my background are also from Rubber Dance Stamps.

I have inked my background with Distress Ink in different colours and sprayed a bit of water onto it, just love the texture it creates!




I created a small canvas art piece this week to shake things up a bit.  I used Distress Paints for the background.  The stamps were from the Thankful set from CTMH.  Stop by my blog for all the details and more pics!




I used two stamps as background: wispy chrysanthemum outline and solid with blue and yellow ink.   And the sentiment is another stamp embossed.

You can see more details HERE.


Amanda

I used a Christmas tree stamp and sentiment stamp to get a start on my Christmas cards!



No comments: